I have been so annoyed this week by everything around me and I hate feeling that way. It has however inspired me to write a coffee table book about things that annoy me about NYC.
1. Bikes on Subways.
2. Tourists who stop in the middle of the street and stare at buildings
3. People who don't walk to the right
4. There are no good places to stop and test my blood sugar on the street
5. When people squeeze a seat on the subway at rush hour
6. That I can't figure out the carbs in great NY foods like dumplings and falafel
I have to stop because this isn't constructive.
I have been stressed and that means low after low after low. I was in tears at the grocery store the other night, tested and was at 54! Lows F-ing SUCK.
I wish I had more time to write here but I just can't find the energy at the end of the day. I hope that everyone is doing well so far this year.
This is my last pump free weekend. wow. I know I will be happy but I feel like I am about to be pushed out of a plane. BUT...every one I know who ever went sky diving had an awesome time!