I've been tagged
The most dramatic thing that happened was I accidentally ripped my site out when pulling my pants down to us the restroom. Then I had to insert a new set with out the dohicky. Nightmare.
OK so here are some things about me, cause I am sure you are dying to know...
Four jobs I have had in mylife
1. Human collator
2. Server at a Overpriced Manhattan restaurant, and dozens of other places
3. Real Estate Broker
4. Theater Actress
Four Movies I can Watch Over and over again
1. Drop Dead Gorgeous
2. Waiting for Guffman
4. Best In Show
Four Places I have Lived
3. San Luis Obispo
4. San Diego
Four TV Shows I Love
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Arrested Development (God will punish Fox for the canceling of this comedic gem. It sickens me when people say they don't get this show!)
4. American Idol Auditions
Four Places I've been on vacation
1. Iowa (my WHOLE family lives there)
3. Conneticut (my NY escape)
4. I never take vacations...It is one of my biggest regrets
Four of my fav foods
1. PEANUT BUTTER
2. New York strip steak with mashed potatoes
3. English Muffin bread with real butter
4. Everything bagels with cream cheese
Four Websites I visit daily
1. Overheard in NY (I love one liner Wednesday)
2. The OC
3. Accuweather...I am obsessed with weather
4. Several Anti-Bush Blogs
Four Places I would rather be right now
1. Snuggled on the couch with Scott and the cats
2. A bungalow in St. Barts
3. My private villa in Tuscany
4. A place where I don't have to think about how many carbs I am about to eat for just 1 day
And as a special treat here are 5 random things about me because I never did that before.
1. I have a Freakish arm hair - I think while I was forming, a cell that was ment for my head ended up on my arm. This hair as grown as long as 5 inches. I tends to get a split end and then breaks off.
2. I had my nose done 3 years ago. Trust me it needed to be done. No one thought before hand that it looked bad, and most people say they really can't tell a difference. But when I show them the before pics they say it looked like someone had punched me in the face and look swollen.
3. I only walk on the left side of people. I have no explanation for this, it is just one of my OCD traits
4. I once ate nothing but toquitos and carne asada nachos for 6 months. I was is college and somehow never boke 125 lbs (those days are long gone) I get on food kicks and just can't stop. Once again it was an OCD thing. I am much better now.
5. I collect pink flamingos. I have even gone as far as commission a painting.
I don't know who to tag, but I will put a name up soon.